profile picture showing blogger logo if the user hasn't
change the profile picture. So blue avatar image showing
in blogger. But comment section it appear as blogger
logo like below. So, in this tutorial im going to tell a
simple hack that helps you to change default icon in comment
section.you can use any nice image as default image. follow
these steps to add it to your blog.
1. Log in to blogger account and Go to Design >> Edit HTML
(make sure backup your template first)
2. Put checked mark in Expand Widget Templates
3. Find this tag by using Ctrl+F <b:includable id='comments' var='post'>
4. After you found above code. you have to scroll down till you find this code.
5. You have to pass some more line to find out this, so be patient and find it carefully.
( Tip: most of time it will place with single line)
6. After you found it, paste below code before </b:includable> tag
7. You can change red color Image link with your own image link.
8. Now click Save Template, you are done.